How to Apply?
There are 3 ways to treat mealybugs.
- Wet Application Method
- Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons to 100ml of water. You can adjust the dosage if you want a thicker coverage.
- Put in a spray bottle
- Spray the entire plant, cover evenly.
- Leave it to dry.
2. Paintbrush Method
- Wet a brush
- Dip into DENutrients Diatomaceous Earth
- Paint the leaves
3. Direct Application
- Simply scoop some DENutrients Diatomaceous Earth out
- Rub directly on your plants!
- It’s my personal favourite.
Do check out the full video below
How often to reapply?
- Leave the plant to dry and reapply only when the pests are still there.
- I usually leave it outdoors for 1 to 2 weeks.
- And give the plant a good shower after the pests are cleared.
- Or just wait for the rain to wash it away!
This is how it look like after it is dried. I will leave it as it is for 1 to 2 weeks!
Re-spray the solution again if pests are still present.
And give it a good shower or just let the rain to wash it off!
Made and Packed in Australia
With all the rigorous lab testing from SGS (Australia), we can assure you that this is the best quality you will ever get for you & your pets.
100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth from Australia!
Remember to support only the Original products!
1kg – $24.80
(Free Courier Delivery)
100g – $5.80
(Free SingPost Shipping)
Free Islandwide Shipping!